Training and Workshops
Workshops are scheduled and designed to help you expand your business in the areas of certification, education, and financial resources. In the workshops, you will learn about what it takes to put your business ahead of the curve and how you can market yourself to large corporations and government agencies.
Click here for a list of our upcoming training and workshops.
Business Networking Event
The Business Networking Event is organized as an opportunity to where Asian businesses can come together and meet other Asian business in the area. Through Networking we want to optimize business-to-business opportunities within the local business community, build better collaboration and support, and strengthen our capacity as Asian businesses.
ABIRC provides one-on-one counseling services to small business owners seeking more information about services, resources, and business development programs. We want to be able to connect you quickly to the right resources.
Citizens Business Bank Fast Loan Program Through VSBDC
- Business purpose only
- Size of loan: $1,000 – 10,000
- Term: up to 60 months ( 5 years)
- Interest rate: 9% fixed
- Qualifications: 1 year in business; no minimum FICO; consistent payment history; no liens; total gross annual revenues of < 1 million
- Collateral: UCC-1, titled vehicle may be required
- Availability: in as few as ten days
- Loan Fees is $125.00
- Prepayment Penalty: none
- Automatic payment from Citizens Business Bank required
- Pre and Post Technical Assistance Available, no cost to borrower
For more information contact Stan at 559-476-3970
Bid Proposal Review
You will have access to a multitude of resources and learn about where to find bids and who to approach when placing bids. In addition, you will have access to ABIRC’s large network of partners.